Monday, July 13, 2009

a wrong decison

I think I had made a wrong decision
A wrong choice I made
A wrong way I choose
I should not follow this way
I should know that I'm different from others
I have a special family background
Everyone is blaming
but the train is already start
How can it stop in the half way
I know that
no matter how hard is that
I need to continue it
I can't jump down from the train
Eight months to go
All my false
I don't listen to others from the begining
Everything out of my budget
Everything out of my plan
I'm regret with my decion
But I know that
It is useless to regret now
I feel so afraid
What can I do

3 comments:

  1. my dear..... don't blame yourself... everyone will make something in their life...learn from a lesson.... every decision come will with a nice ending...is depend on how you handle... trust yourself.... love you so much...be there for you...muackss...
    all the best ya....
    by the way... welcome o visit and add this blog to your page.. and support ya...

    http://simpliegorgeous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. try your best to prove that the decision decision you made is right... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. eening darling....be strong in tis min...
    even is a wrong decision...u have to end it with beautiful ending...
    If u think u can..u sure can....
    dun worry....

    ReplyDelete