Friday, March 27, 2009

Bless you

Dear my beloved, Yen
Do u feel that
the distance between us become longer and longer..
I think
it happen since u falling in love with him.
With love,
you can't see the thing around you.
In your world,
there is only u and your 'him'.
This is not your false.
I think,
most of the people will be the same when falling in love with someone.

Since he appear,
you less join us..
less talk with us..
Just now I sms with you,
I feel that we had less topic..
We had nothing to chat..
The feeling also not same with before..
Feel so strange..

You seems like so busy..
Maybe u are busying with your study
or busying with your work..
I am not blaming..
Happy to see that u are so sweet with your another half..

Finally you get your happiness..
Bless you....
You always in my heart..
my '好姐妹‘..


1 comment:

  1. I face the same prob wit u..but~ntg can be change,since that is jz a fact!!frenz is alwz lik tat one!!just thk tat she happy and u will be happy too!!^^happy alwz!!

    ReplyDelete