Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I need a larger storage capacity

Doing revision now
Revising the subject called "Tamadun Islam"
Something liked Sejarah
Sejarah is the subject I hate most most most x100
I get 9Gagal in my SPM result for Sejarah
Haha

In Tamadun Islam
There are so much names need to memorize
Dinasti Shang, Dinasti Zhou, Dinasti Qin, Dinasti Han, Dinasti Sui..
Alot alot..
Some more
I need resit law paper and another 1 IT paper in this sem
2 papers also need memorize 1..
Better killed me..

For Tamadun Islam
You just need a large storage space
And then memorize each word
Just an easy step
You can pass it and even get A

But..
Unluckily..
The memory card in my brain not big enough
My storage capacity is just 512mb, limited company
Some more
I'm a person who hard to concentrate when study

My family had give me a nick name
called "大头虾"
Aiyo..
I also don't want de ma
But my brain don't want cooperate with me

How can I get a 8gb storage capacity
Anyone can borrow me your storage capacity?

No comments:

Post a Comment